Quatermain - French Inspired Menu
From 08-14 July 2019, we’re honouring Bastille Day with a beautifully rustic French menu. For only R250.00 per person, join us for a range of traditional dishes, freshly prepared by Chef Tristan Latouf.
Some dishes to look forward to:
- Duck liver terrine with smoked pear chutney
- Caramelized baby onion tarte Tatin, topped with fried goats’ cheese and rocket leaves
- Classic French onion soup baked with a rich gruyere toast, wild rocket pesto
- Pork belly rillettes, seeded parmesan toasts, port onion jam
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid 08-14 July 2019 only
- R250.00 per person
- Strictly bookings only
For bookings contact:
Landline: 011 290 0900
You are welcome to ask to be put through to Chef Tristan to discuss the menu.